RPS Search Group of NJ, LLC
- We are executive search professionals who specialize in placing asset protection, loss prevention, and security professionals in the retail, industrial, and healthcare sectors both domestically and internationally.
- We have over 30 years of proven success! If you are a client looking to fill a critical need or a candidate looking to advance your career, we would like the opportunity to help you.
Our goal is to develop quality, lasting relationships by continually providing the best possible service and to be viewed as a business partner rather than a vendor fulfilling your human resource requirements on a local or global basis.
- Develop a clear understanding of your company culture, values, business goals, market and staffing needs.
- Contact, screen, and qualify candidates to match your established profile.
- We act as a mediator between your company and the candidate to ensure a "win/win" situation.
- Maintain contact to ensure a smooth transition.
Area of Expertise
Director of Security or Loss Prevention Healthcare Security
Regional Loss Prevention Manager Industrial Security
District Asset Protection Managers Retail Management
Retail Management Cyber Security
Why Use a Recruiter?
- A niche recruiter is in the marketplace every day - nobody knows the market better!
- We know where to find the hidden talent that matches your needs.
- Confidentiality is an important part of our ethics.
- We qualify the candidates you see. No need to go through unqualified resumes.
- We conduct reference checks.
- Are you good at what you do?
- Are you looking to advance your career?
- Contact us to talk with a company looking for someone with your experience and qualifications!
Resume and Interview Tips
Do show enthusiasm! If you are interested in the opportunity, enthusiastic feedback can enhance your chances of being further considered. If you are not interested, your responsiveness will still demonstrate your professionalism.
Ask us for a free resume evaluation!
In today's marketplace, you need the most effective recruiter to help with your career goals or employment needs. A niche recruiter is in the marketplace every day and nobody knows the market better!
RPS Search Group of NJ, LLC specializes in placing asset protection, loss prevention, management, and security professionals in the retail, industrial and healthcare sectors both domestically and internationally.
Our leadership is grounded in respect and integrity to help us build strong, lasting relationships with clients and candidates.
We take the time to source the key players who match our clients' needs. We know what makes a successful match and save you time and money by presenting only high caliber prospects.
Companies choose RPS Search Group of NJ, LLC because of the professional and ethical services we offer.
Let us help you with your executive search needs!
MEET THE TEAM
Lance Incitti, LPC, CCIP
Lance has been recruiting for over 30 years in security, loss prevention, retail management and hospital security/loss prevention. Prior to recruiting, Lance had a prestigious career in the retail loss prevention field, including Vice President of Loss Prevention for a major retail chain. He also owned his own retail store.
Lance brings his years of knowledge and experience in the loss prevention and security fields to his placement specialty areas of retail loss prevention, security operations, safety, risk management, retail management, and audit and inventory control.
He is a Certified Cyber Intelligence Professional (CCIP), Loss Prevention Certified (LPC) and is a member of ASIS and IAHSS.
A graduate of Seton Hall University, Lance gives back to his community through Kiwanis International.
We are proud to be helping people improve their careers while working with our clients to fulfill their staffing needs!
Ruth manages the business administration area of RPS Search Group of NJ, LLC.
After a administrative position with an insurance company, Ruth owned her own secretarial firm. She also worked in the family owned retail store.
We are happy to provide additional information about our services!
We will be back to you promptly!